- Do you strive to provide extraordinary customer service?
- Does a passion for automotive performance burn within you?
- Are you looking to start a career with the performance aftermarket's fastest-growing company?
- Do you have a desire to create your own destiny within a company that appreciates your contributions?
If so, then we should talk. Turn 14 Distribution is the performance aftermarket's engine. We make parts move from the manufacturer to the retailer, and we're looking for quality people to help us facilitate that transfer. Boring corporate-speak aside, we offer an amazing opportunity for performance enthusiasts to get involved on the ground floor of our industry and create their own future within our company.
If you think you have the skills it takes to keep our customers happy on a daily basis, then we want to hear from you. We won't lie - you'll work hard. We want hard workers, superstars, if you will, to help take Turn 14 Distribution to the next level. Your future is up to you.
- Keep customers happy. This is the most important aspect of the position!
- Update order status, obtain ETAs and/or tracking numbers
- Expediting order cancellations, shipping issues, shipping quotes (UPS, USPS, FedEx, DHL), Delivery Exceptions, changes, etc.
- Investigate and resolve issues related to shipment, provide RMA's for customers
- Deal with manufacturers to get credits, information on returned products, and problem-solve ongoing issues
- Understand goods issues, goods receipts, quarantines, credit memos, and the effect they have on Turn 14 Distribution's inventory
- Navigate and maximize the features of our ERP software programs
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Performance automotive knowledge
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good judgment and decision making skills
- Performance Automotive knowledge, Automotive parts, service experience preferred
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Proficiency with MS Suite, IM, Searching internet
- ERP software experience preferred
- Ability to communicate in person and through technology in a professional, customer-centric manner.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro