Outside Dealer Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
For more than forty-five years, Turf Care Products Canada Limited, a privately owned Company, has been a leading distributor of best-in-class equipment, irrigation products and service to golf courses, municipalities, and landscapers and have earned the title of one of Canada's Best Managed Companies in 2021.
For more information on who we are and what we do please visit our website: www.turfcare.ca
About the Opportunity
Turf Care Products, conveniently located in Newmarket, Ontario near the intersection of 404 and Davis Drive, is currently seeking an Outside Dealer Sales Representative for our Kawasaki and Toro Consumer product lines in order to generate new customer and maintain current customer relationships to promote sales and education of parts. If you enjoy being out on the road and interacting with people and have experience with parts sales in a Residential Lawn/Snow environment, automotive or related industry than this may be the opportunity for you. We offer a competitive compensation package, including bonus earning opportunities, 100% paid employer paid health and dental premiums along with many other Company provided benefits.
- Conduct the required weekly account visits to achieve determined account coverage.
- Develop strategies to increase parts sales growth in the existing customer account base
- Engage in ongoing market research to stay up to date with trends, changes, and growth activity within the assigned territory
- Attend various trade events and dealer open houses as directed.
- Communicate with the Parts team regarding projects and activities to ensure optimal effectiveness and success.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Excellent organizational skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Effective interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Result driven; Known for working well in fast paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Easily adaptable to changing priorities and schedules
- Knowledge of the Kawasaki Product Line
- Mechanical background would be considered an asset
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driver’s abstract
- Good Computer skills, word, excel, outlook, etc...
- Willing to work flexible hours
- Completion of High School
Turf Care Products Cana
BusinessView all jobs at Turf Care Products Cana