- $18 to $32 Hourly (plus commission)
We offer paid training and licensing!
Turf Badger, one of the fastest-growing and highest-rated pest and lawn care companies in Appleton/Green Bay, is looking for an outgoing, friendly and motivated service specialist to join our team. In this role, no two days are the same. Every job brings new challenges and rewards, which makes it pretty exciting to come to work each morning. As a service specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to solve pest control problems for our customers, making you an extremely valuable member of our team. You'll be responsible for managing every step of the customer’s journey from start to finish and upholding the high standards we've established at Turf Badger. More specifically, you will inspect the interior and exterior spaces of residential properties to assess and identify pest problems, determine the least invasive treatment, communicate treatment plans to the customer, answer questions, complete paperwork and stay in regular contact with our office staff to update them on any issues that may arise. Don’t have experience in pest control? No problem! We’ll teach you everything you need to know and not only will we pay you while you’re getting trained, we’ll also cover the cost of your license. At the end of the day, you’ll feel the satisfaction of helping customers during a time when they need us most. Plus, you’ll receive a competitive salary with the opportunity to earn commission while you’re in the field, get great benefits and be part of an incredible, supportive team who is committed to your success.
Want to be part of a locally owned company that’s poised for exponential growth across our region? Interested in challenging yourself to grow personally and professionally every day? Excited by the prospect of running your own route? We’d love to talk with you about joining the Turf Badger family.
- Able to lift 50 pounds without assistance
- Able to interact with customers in a professional and courteous manner on a daily basis
- Requires minimal supervision and conducts all work in a safe manner
- Able to operate company equipment: trucks, mowers, weed whackers, edgers, etc.
- Able to perform all daily preventative maintenance (PM) on company equipment
- Maintains a clean crew truck at all times
- Ensures that all safety procedures are followed and reports any unsafe conditions to supervisors
- Ensures all accidents are properly documented and reported immediately
- Seeks opportunities to upsell and converts them into work orders when appropriate.
- Able to fill out and process all necessary job paperwork, purchase orders, and time sheets, etc.
- Thoroughly understands and complies with company policies, procedures, and SOPs
- 401(k) with 3 percent company match
- Health insurance with dental and vision included
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Paid training and licensing
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $32,000.00 - $73,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- No experience needed
- Day shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: In person
Turf BadgerAppleton, WI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.