Customer Experience Specialist - Startup
TurboTenant Fort Collins, CO
- Posted: 3 days ago
A little bit about us.
At TurboTenant, our mission is to equip independent landlords with the tools to build positive relationships with their renters and provide them an authentic rental experience. We believe in the genuine desire and ability of landlords to provide great homes for renters. We are proud that over 250,000 independent landlords have chosen to manage their rental process with TurboTenant.
At TurboTenant you can look forward to working in a fast-paced, performance-driven startup environment. Weve all got more work to do than hours in the day, but youll be making a big impact on both the company and the lives of our landlords and renters. There is no shortage of opportunity for a self-starter who takes ownership of their work and can execute.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a Customer Experience (CX) Specialist who can support the wonderful Landlords and Renters that use TurboTenant. This is the place for you if youve been called a self-starter or been told you have an entrepreneurial spirit. Wed love to have you on the team if the idea of making a large impact on our company and the industry gets you fired up. Youll be a great fit if you can accomplish an impressive amount of important work, make courageous decisions, use data to inform strategy, provide and accept feedback, and scale with the challenges we face.As a Customer Experience Specialist at TurboTenant, youll do the following:
- Be the voice of TurboTenant. Build relationships with our Landlords and Renters and advocate for them.
- Our goal is to be world-class and we want you to help us get there. We look forward to you working with others to lead the implementation of new ideas so we can level up the support were providing landlords and renters.
- Take ownership of customer issues. Ask questions, understand the users needs and priorities, anticipate issues, and problem-solve.
- Embrace change. Effect change. We are a startup, which means change happens quickly and often!
- Make TurboTenant better by providing feedback to your manager and product team on feature requests, points of confusion, and product issues.
- Help TurboTenant Landlords understand the benefit of the software, and spend time understanding their needs and goals, so they convert to sign-ups and ultimately customers.
- Help onboard new CX professionals to the team and participate in training.
- Set high standards for yourself as you support TurboTenant users.
- Be a recognized champion of TurboTenants values and the CX Teams principles, both internally and externally.
To thrive in this position youll need the following skills and experience:
- You have a strong desire to do great work, as well as an evident enthusiasm for helping our users.
- You enjoy working cross-functionally and driving change based on user conversations.
- You have a history of Customer Experience and approach your work with a Customer Success mindset. This requires a proactive approach to understanding Landlords goals, so you can then empower them to be successful in the long-term through our platform.
- You have a strong track record of meeting or exceeding performance expectations.
- You have heightened attention to detail that can be used to ensure any issue or concern a user is experiencing is addressed and resolved.
- You enjoy troubleshooting technical issues, determining the root cause, and resolving the issue.
- You enjoy exhibiting true empathy through written and verbal communication.
- You enjoy building relationships with customers while allowing them to build trust in you.
- You enjoy being challenged to achieve individual goals, as well as team goals.
You don't need to have a certain degree to apply. We care more about your work ethic, attention to detail, communication skills (especially written), a history of coworkers that loved working with you, and an eye for great products.
TurboTenant is located in beautiful Fort Collins, Colorado, and we would love it if you were too. Post covid, we are looking for candidates that are willing to commute to the office at least a couple of days per week for in-person meetings.
To be considered for this position, you must be able to work Saturday and Sunday. We also ask that you have a flexible schedule for times when we need to adjust shifts due to staffing.
Here is what we'd be excited to offer you:
We believe the three most important things we can provide you are:
- An environment that will help you reach your potential so you can say I am doing the best work of my career at TurboTenant.
- Smart but humble teammates that are as passionate about our mission as you are.
- The opportunity to make a big impact on both TurboTenant and the proptech industry.
That being said we're also proud to offer:
- Competitive compensation and PTO packages
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Paid birthday off
- 401k (with matching!)
- A productive office environment to use regularly or whenever youre in town
Compensation range for this position: $17.00/hr - $22.00/hrAdditional Information:
TurboTenant is proud to serve a diverse group of landlords and renters. We strive to reflect that diversity within our team. Employment at TurboTenant is based on merit, competence, performance, and business need. TurboTenant celebrates being an equal opportunity employer and never discriminates based on race, color, genetic information, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), age, or any other basis protected by law.Next Steps:
Ready to start doing the best work of your career at TurboTenant? Submit your resume, and well be in touch soon.