- To inspect and identify issues with all equipment and facilities herein. Failures of plant equipment shall be documented, reviewed and their repair incorporated into the maintenance controls schedule.
- To make any and all necessary repairs to equipment and facilities herein.
- Perform Pro-Active Preventative Maintenance
- To identify and eliminate any issues that would result in a loss of product, product contamination, or safety risk.
- Installation and or removal of equipment herein.
- Identify any parts used during repairs and aid in maintaining inventory of parts.
- To perform any reactive repairs necessary repairs to production and support equipment to assure product flow and integrity of all equipment.
- To properly complete and document the completion of assigned orders, whether given verbally or in writing.
- Remove all tools and debris from any maintenance activity once it has been completed and inform the Plant Engineer to ensure appropriate hygiene and sanitation can be completed.
- Maintain active flow of communication with Plant Engineer to ensure that there are no issues that pose any product loss, contamination, or safety risk.
- High School Diploma or its equivalency in experience and/or training
- Prior industrial bakery and/or food processing plant experience ideal
- Strong Mechanical & Problem Solving Skills
- Equipment Support (Boilers, Chillers, Air Handlers & Compressors)
- Plumbing, Pneumatic Hydraulics, Refrigeration
- Cutting/Burning Torch
- Power Industrial Training Certification
- Electrical skills, PLC Diagnostics
- Welding - MIG, TIG, Stick
- Entry-level candidates with certifications or education will also be considered!
- Medical, Dental, Vision through Blue Cross Blue Shield and Cigna
- Retirement Benefits - 401(k) and Safe Harbor Plan
- Life Insurance and Long Term/Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays and more
Turano Baking CompanyTurano Baking Company is a family owned and operated specialty baking company that produces a complete variety of European and commercial breads and rolls delivered daily to customers throughout the United States. Turano is rapidly expanding through a commitment to innovation and continuous improvement, making Turano the most dynamic bakery in the national marketplace. Our dedication to Quality, Service, Value, and Variety (QSV2) continues as the next generation of the Turano family eagerly contributes to the company and our family of employees’ success.