Bilingual Human Resources Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Summary: The Human Resources Representative will support the administration of various HR plans and procedures for all plant personnel. Assist in the development and implementation of all policies and procedures as it relates to our employees. Assist with handling all personnel matters as it relates to recruiting, insurance, workers’ compensation, benefits record keeping and other employee matters.
Education & Experience
- High School Graduate or its equivalency in experience and/or training.
- One to Three Years of Experience in a Human Resource Department or equivalent office experience.
- Spanish Bilingual skills
Position Responsibilities / Objectives
- Support operations in the hiring process as it relates to reviewing applications, conducting interviews and conducting orientations.
- Maintain all employee personnel files in an organized manner.
- Assist employees with all benefit related matters such as health insurance, 401k, life insurance and vacation matters.
- Maintain all employee information in HRIS
- Translate any and all documents when needed.
- Preserve the privacy and confidentiality of our employees.
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner when dealing with employees, co-workers, management and visitors.
- A working knowledge of HR related topics such as COBRA, FMLA, EEOC and other related topics.
- Assist in coordinating, maintaining and supporting the entire organization as it relates to any all company functions such as (Luncheons and Health and Safety Fairs).
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Take a lead role in conducting exit interviews along with handling unemployment claims.
- Coordinates new employee hires – procures uniforms, helmets with proper identification of name and sets up lockers.
Turano Baking CompanyWhy Work Here?
Great benefits and lots of opportunities to grow up.
Turano Baking Inc., has been dedicated to baking delicious and authentic European style breads for over half a century. Honoring the tradition and passion for bread making passed down through generations, the Turano family continues to innovate the baking industry with new varieties and techniques, providing the highest quality of specialty breads and rolls.
556 St James GateBolingbrook, IL