- Expired: October 07, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for an opportunity and growth in your hospitality career? Look no further!
Here at Tupelo Honey, we believe "The happiest bees make the best honey" and we are ready to hire team members with a passion to serve our community and foster the brand we love so much.
We feel passionate about offering a diverse array of benefits to meet our team members' needs throughout every age and stage of employment.
HONEY POT BENEFITS
- Fair Start Wage
- Industry-leading employee and family health care offerings
- Wellness, Tuition and Transportation Reimbursements
- Accrual of Paid Time Off from date of hire
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life, Dental, and Disability benefit options
- Pet Insurance
- Fast-growth company with advancement opportunities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for overall whole house performance and success of direct reports job description fulfillment.
- Attain all P&L objectives according to Financial Plan: scales, labor, COGS, store expenses.
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs for whole house.
- Assist in developing and refining of store level policies and procedures.
- Work under the direction of the Executive Team to ensure all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant's recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness by creating a positive and productive work environment and hold staff accountable for those objectives being met.
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees and guests.
- Manage projects of repairs and maintenance, capital expenses and new store initiatives.
- Oversee administrative duties and communications of DSR's, invoices, cash management and payroll reporting.
- Communicate company objectives for service, quality and financial goals to management team and direct the implementation of new procedures through whole house.
- Serve as cultural champion to store personnel. Work diligently to ensure mission, vision and guiding principles are understood and utilized at store level.
- Maintain professional level of communication with whole house and executive team.
- Communicate any areas of difficulty in store level management to ROM and actively engage in corrective actions to ensure goals and objectives are met.
- Develop and train your management team to be effective in their roles in the store structure.
- Follow and maintain updates to the THC Employee Handbook, ensuring whole house signs acknowledgement forms when revisions are made.
- Oversee and ensure that restaurant policies and employee performance evaluations are followed and completed on a timely basis.
- Make employment, compensation and termination decisions consistent with the guiding principles and payroll procedures for department needs.
- Complete and submit all new hire paperwork and payroll wage changes.
- Enforce restaurant policies and standards of conduct, administer prompt and consistent corrective action when policies are not followed.
- Responsible for overall labor budget and adequate staffing levels for whole house.
- Schedule all FOH positions.
- Be 21 years of age.
- Must be available to work an average of 50 hours per week with open availability.
- Must have obtained Serve Safe certificate or be in the process of obtaining.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years restaurant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, delegate and train personnel.
- Have knowledge of service and food and beverage, generally involving at least five years of management experience in a combination of front and back of house.
- Possess excellent math skills and have the ability to operate a cash register or POS system, internet software, windows XP and Microsoft Office.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours).
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must have the stamina to work up to 50 hours per week.
- Must be able to move and process information quickly.
RetailView all jobs at Tupelo Honey
Get fresh Hospitality General jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.