Do you want to help build a prolific and game-changing experience that is fearlessly tackling the music industry?
If that excites you, this is an opportunity you won't want to pass up!
TuneGo is seeking an agilist leader who will help us stay focused and motivated on what it takes to iterate kick-ass user experiences. This will involve digging into product details, understanding technical realities, and facilitating communications. In other words, their mission will be to guide our engineering teams’ understanding of what they need to build.
The best fit for this role will:
- Take smart, brave and intelligent approaches to problem solving.
- Appreciate the difference between Agile and agile.
- Embrace evolution over tradition.
- Combine taking on direction with self-direction.
- Have comfort with ambiguity while confidently playing a role in developing clarity over due time.
- Thrive in moments of intense problem-solving.
- Never tire of looking for opportunities to expand the scope of their influence on the organization.
- Strongly desire to be co-located with teams and also thrive at working independently when necessary.
- Make well-reasoned decisions that are always in the best interest of user experience.
- Enjoy bonding with team members.
- Understand that perfect can be the enemy of good.
TuneGo agilists are phenomenal at what they do and have a broad range of knowledge across a wide range of domains. Understand that we’re 80% a tech company and 20% a music company, so an appreciation for music provides a helpful perspective.
We consistently have new products coming out to bring the music industry and artists closer together. As a contributor at TuneGo, you might:
- Work on a close-knit, fast-paced team that is defining the future of the music industry.
- Work closely with our product team, designers, engineers, and stakeholders.
- Develop amazing experiences and products optimized for the music industry and artists.
- Wow the music industry in one of the hundreds of roles that aren’t explicitly mentioned here.
We all work closely together. The culture at TuneGo is one of our key priorities.
We’re on the music industry's side. So you need to be on their side too. You don’t have to be a musician to work here, but you do need to have a passion for music.
You need to work well alone and in a team. We cross-collaborate a lot here but we also spend a lot of time plugging away alone.
We have a growth mindset. If you know a way we or a team member could improve something, we expect you to speak up. And when others give you feedback, we expect you to look at it as an opportunity for growth.
We’re looking for team members that can help us deeply on a few topics and can pitch in on many. Each team member at TuneGo has a special set of skills that they bring to the table. We expect you to bring a new set of skills.
Our team members take ownership of their work. The final outcome of everything we do and create should matter to you. We’re looking for team members that will take out team to the next level. Whatever your area of expertise is, should be something that you can help us improve on.
Psst...we love a good intro and attention to detail. Mention a “purple keytar” in your intro to show us you’re paying attention.