Junior Designer and Email Developer
Tundra Restaurant Supply Boulder, CO
- Posted: 25 days ago
The Junior Designer & Email Developer will play a key role in driving email and design initiatives to meet our business objectives. They will be responsible for developing HTML emails that are eye-catching, creative and produce high conversion rates for our customers. They will produce, proof, test and troubleshoot effective emails that adhere to email marketing compliance standards. This position will also be responsible for working with the Sr. Graphic Designer to design the graphic aspects of flyers, ads, brochures, catalogs, direct mail pieces, tradeshow elements, and showroom displays as needed.
Essential Job Functions
- Builds HTML emails that are eye-catching, creative, and produce high conversion rates for our customers
- Analyze and learn from the effectiveness of previous campaigns and other TundraFMP campaigns in collaboration with the other e-mail developers and/or designers
- Understand and follow e-mail compliance standards
- Test and troubleshoot e-mail campaigns across multiple platforms, browsers, and email clients
- Develops graphics by coordinating with copywriter, marketing and digital marketing managers to design images, icons, banners, enhancements, etc.
- Ability to design for high-end, feature-rich ecommerce platforms
- Experience creating and developing traditional marketing campaigns; such as, print, catalogs, brochures, tradeshow elements, etc.
- Ensure alignment of web, digital, print and product design systems speak with a unified brand and voice
- Design, creation, and implementation of assets for use on the website, in email, and other content subscribers
- Creative collaboration and team support; participation in ideation and brainstorming sessions with other teams
- Produce, design, and edit product photos as needed
- Prepares digital images including clipping paths, color correction, etc.
- Well organized, with the ability to prioritize workloads, often to tight deadlines and manage multiple proprieties.
- Skilled collaborator. Works well with others with the ability to build trust with the team and work effectively in a highly collaborative team environment.
- BFA, BA, or BS degree in Design, or equivalent combination of work experience and education.
- Established portfolio showing creative, design and software skills
- 3+ years of experience as a graphic designer in a creative department; in-house preferred.
- Strong knowledge of design, product, and consumer trends in the food industry.
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, Lightroom specifically with mockups, web design, print and image post-processing is a must.
- Experience preparing and packaging materials for printers
- Knowledge of social media graphic best practices
- Technology experience must include HTML/CSS. AMPscript a big plus.
- Ability to design, code and analyze fully responsive email templates. Code examples required.
- Basic understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including list and data extensions management.
- Extra points for knowledge of Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch or Webflow.
This job description illustrates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job classification. It is not intended or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified.
Diversified Foodservice Supply LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employee
Tundra Restaurant Supply
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Tundra Restaurant Supply