Customer Service Representative
Tundra Restaurant Supply Mount Prospect, IL
- Posted: 12 days ago
We're growing! Tundra Restaurant Supply, a company of DFSI, is the National leader in the distribution of restaurant equipment, supplies and replacement parts and is based in Boulder, Colorado.
Tundra takes pride in delivering the highest quality products while embracing every possible opportunity to wow our customers with service. Most importantly, we are a value based company that creates and maintains long term customer relationships. You can learn more at our industry leading website www.etundra.com.
About the Job:
We are seeking a sharply focused, entrepreneurial, highly ethical, and motivated Customer Service Representative to work in our state of the art call center who thrives in a fast paced environment. Not to mention an outstanding view! You'll need exceptional listening and solution selling skills. You'll have the flexibility to engage and interact with the customer to service them to the highest level. This position requires direct or indirect restaurant or food service experience. Parts experience a plus.
We are looking for someone that is ready for a long term career at an exceptional company that loves our customers. This position is responsible for answering incoming phone calls, solving customer issues and identifying customer needs. We need candidates who enjoy helping people and building customer relationships.
We see the value in your work/life balance and offer a Paid Time Off schedule along with a 40 hour work week and NO WEEKENDS!
Essential Job Functions:
- Answer incoming calls and place orders.
- Utilize essential and basic resources to complete product research and sourcing
- Maintain proper phone etiquette
- Maintain protocol to ensure appropriate time management and highest level of customer service
- Prompt follow-up with customer (2 hrs. maximum)
- Meet monthly individual and team sales goal
- Provide customer service to all customers who need items we do not stock
- Work through freight claims and do freight quotes
- Participate in training initiatives
Non Essential Job Functions:
- Work on miscellaneous projects as requested by Inside Sales Lead or Sales Manager
- Other duties as assigned
- There are no supervisory duties associated with this position
Education or Formal Training:
- High school or GED diploma
- No certifications required for this position
- Relevant experience in parts, telephone sales and restaurant equipment
- Restaurant knowledge or knowledge of parts, plumbing, or appliances
- Able to type 40wpm a plus
- Must be able to communicate and listen effectively
- No travel required for this position
- Position requires individual to utilize a computer for long periods of time
- Position requires individual to work independently
Physical Activities/Requirements or Equipment:
- Position requires individual to sit for long periods of time
- Position (may) require(s) lifting up 50lbs
- In depth product, software training.
- A Competitive compensation and benefits package including 401K Retirement Plan with the potential of an employer matching program, medical, dental and life insurance, and Long Term Disability. Most regular full time employees are eligible after one month of service!
Tundra Restaurant Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tundra Restaurant Supply
AddressMount Prospect, IL
BusinessView all jobs at Tundra Restaurant Supply