Business Systems Analyst for Web Applications
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Documents current system workflows, information flow, and architecture to identify bottlenecks and/or process logic issues.
- Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes business user needs (in the form of user stories, marked-up screenshots, and other visual representations).
- Documents systems requirements and develops user acceptance criteria.
- Creates, maintains, and improves business process documentation such as process workflows, user stories templates, wireframe, and proof-of-concept visuals.
- Applies technical expertise and business analysis concepts to identify, evaluate and define complex systems scope and objectives with an understanding of applicable business practices, processes, systems and industry standards to meet end-user needs.
- Thorough knowledge of business and process analysis functions with 3-7 years of experience in web applications or web development contexts.
- Thorough knowledge of related areas of IT, including application and database functions, website development, and UX design.
- Experience working within a team using Agile / iterative development processes for web application development.
- Experience with Salesforce platforms, applications, and data.
- Strong skills and knowledge of methodologies associated with analysis of processes and problems, information flow and architecture. Specific experience with workflow applications and information modeling.
- In-depth understanding and skill in process and systems requirement documentation standards, such as use case modeling, user story creation, business requirements documentation, wireframes or other visual representations, and narrative description.
- Self-motivated and works independently and as part of a collaborative team. Able to learn effectively and meet deadlines. Demonstrates problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated test planning skills in the form of developing and documenting user acceptance criteria.
- Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization. Interpersonal and communications skills to work with both technical and nontechnical personnel at various levels in the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others from diverse backgrounds.
BusinessView all jobs at Tunabear