Territory Account Manager (JOB ID #14792596)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a very unique opportunity; unlike anything you've seen before. Many of our agents earning well beyond six figures have come from a wide range of backgrounds including business owners, farmers, restaurant servers, and car sales. What they have all shared is a strong desire to succeed and the willingness to work to achieve their goals. Our sales system does not rely on your previous experience or natural sales ability. You simply need to be able to learn our system during our training, and the work ethic to put it into place while working independently. While applicants with proven sales and leadership success are always encouraged to apply, we are excited to train entry level candidates who possess some key characteristics.
• DRIVE to succeed
• Consider yourself coachable and teachable
• Long for control over your schedule and income
• Consistently ACHIEVE TOP 10%
• Consider yourself an entrepreneur at heart with an ownership mindset
Our organization is expanding throughout IA/IL/WI and looking to hire an Outside Territory Sales Managers in Business to Business markets. This position provides the opportunity for rapid income growth and advancement into leadership immediately upon proven proficiency with our system.
• $75,000 average first-year agent income, with the ability to earn well above $100,000+ in the first year
• Intensive Sales Academy where you learn our proven sales system from the best
• Field training by our best and most experienced agents
• Performance-based advancement into leadership
• Commission advances and bonuses to help jump-start your career
• Passive Renewal Commissions you own for life at your 2-year anniversary
• Stock ownership plan
• Freedom and flexibility to plan your Life around your career
• Learn in training and use in the field our proven sales system
• Present and sell company products to new individuals and groups
• Prospect and contact potential customers
• Reach activity goals
• Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of the latest developments
• Use our system to build a self-sustaining referral stream
• Previous experience in direct, outside or business to business sales preferred but we will train the right candidate
• Ability to work independently and manage your own time
• Experience building rapport with new people quickly
• Deadline and Goal oriented
• Insurance license or willingness and ability to obtain upon hire
215 Church AveOshkosh, WI
Get fresh Assistant Territory Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.