We are seeking a Substance Abuse Case Manager Or Therapist to join our team! You will provide recovery-oriented rehabilitation services in group or individual settings.
Outpatient narcotic treatment program in Tulsa has positions open for CADC, CMII, LADC, LPC and under supervision for licensure.
Medical, dental, vision, life and paid time off benefits. M-F 5AM-1PM.
- Establish open lines of communication for individuals with opioid use disorder
- Provides patient education relating to the illness of chemical dependency and the process of recovery.
- Provides supportive case management and referrals in conjunction with medical and nursing service.
- Offer assistance to individuals with substance abuse issues
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Previous experience in mental health counseling or other related fields
- Familiarity with community mental health resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities