Tulare Local Health Care District, a public agency, has evolved from operating a hospital to monitoring the hospital lease, maintaining the hospital facilities, managing multiple commercial rental units, and developing plans for future healthcare needs in our district.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our CEO by performing a variety of administrative tasks. Experience working for a public agency is highly desired. Ultimately, you will provide general clerical support, manage a variety of administrative activities, effectively facilitate relationships, and coordinate meetings and communication. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Previous experience as an executive assistant, administrative assistant, or other similar role
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Basic accounting fundamentals (preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Office with a proficiency in Excel (required)
Tulare Local Health Care District