We’re looking for someone with an eye for the arts. You’ll be working on a variety of brands – ranging from the meaty to the chocolaty and everything in between – designing and creating digital and print-ready visuals.
Who You Are:
You leverage current design trends combined with purposeful font, color and photography choices to elevate and set your work apart. You love creating new work and bring a fresh perspective to your designs. You thrive in a collaborative environment and know that the best creative is a process and a group effort. When co-workers describe you, words like team player, hard worker and good listener come to mind.
If this sounds like you, here are the specifics:
What You’ll Do:
· Design sales and marketing materials including POS displays, product packaging, logos, digital menu boards, environmental graphics, emails, banners, social, etc.
· Work with the Creative Director to monitor executions for quality, content and effectiveness to ensure the design creation is innovative and in line with briefs
· Successfully execute creative materials from concept through production, including end-to-end file preparation
· Present concepts and communicate your design direction during internal reviews and client-facing presentations
· Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications, timelines and budget restrictions
· Bachelor's degree in graphic arts or related field
· +3 years of experience in graphic design
· Have a well-rounded portfolio, which includes print and digital work examples across different channels
· Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
· Working knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word
· After Effects, motion graphics and 3-D experience a plus
· Familiarity with HTML and CSS a plus
· Able to give and receive constructive criticism
· Strong communication and analytical skills
· A problem solver with an excellent eye for detail
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Who we are:
We’re a small agency that puts out big work. Our nimble team delivers everything from strategic thinking to innovative ideas for a wide range of brands across digital and print. On a given day, we might be working on anything from eye-popping, in-store displays to animating digital web content. We’re a family-owned company and take that seriously. We work hard, play hard, and make sure to get home in time for dinner.
Find out more about us at tukaiz.com.