TUFTS UNIVERSITY DINING SERVICE IS HIRING CULINARY PROFESSIONAL
- All Tufts Dining employees work directly for Tufts University (Self Operated, Not Contracted)
- Very Competitive Starting Wage's with Annual Increase
- Comprehensive University & Union Benefits
- Overtime Eligible
- Training Available
- Must have 3 years of experience in a culinary production operation.
- Able to read, follow, understand and execute recipes and follow written and verbal directions precisely.
- Experience and proven competence using a variety of food preparation equipment and applying various cooking methods.
- Experience working independently in a logical, efficient and productive manner.
- Must have a pleasant demeanor, enjoy working with people, be a team player and be committed to customer service.
- Must speak, read and understand English.
- Experience preferably in a high-volume operation with a proven broad range of well-developed culinary skills.
- Associates Degree in the Culinary Arts is ideal.
- High school diploma/GED is preferred.
- Food Safety/ Sanitation/ Allergy Certified
- Tufts Dining is a hospitality-oriented service provider, all employees are expected to be customer service sensitive.
Demonstrate the ability to work under periods of fast pace and high pressure.
A flexible schedule and positive attitude are also required!
Tufts is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.