- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Financial Analyst – Tuffy’s Pet Foods
KLN Family Brands is a 3rd generation family-owned business that started in 1964 with its corporate headquarters located in Perham, MN, in the heart of MN lakes country. Together, our companies manufacture a diverse and expanding range of high-quality human and pet food products.
At KLN Family Brands, our vision is that “We are a proud people-first company. We are successful because of trust-based relationships and first-rate products for our families and friends. We better the world by caring for others. We challenge. We grow. We inspire.”
Some companies have to “fudge the story” a little. Some need the extra “spin” to shine a positive light on themselves. That’s not who we are at KLN Family Brands, and that’s not what we do. We tell the story of our brand – our people, the quality of our products, our spirit & moxie, our tradition, and the way we treat our community & beyond. We do it in a genuine way because we genuinely believe we’re a pretty amazing company.
We’re now hiring a Financial Analyst to analyze and research production shop orders, yields, and inventory adjustments, along with backing up the Plant Production Scheduler. If you are self-motivated, are a Microsoft Excel wiz, have the ability to multi-task, and have a knack for organization, you may have just stumbled upon the perfect role!
- Analyze and research the plant production shop orders variances daily. Save shop orders and file to appropriate folders (Batchlogix & Work Order Scheduler).
- Analyze and research plant cycle count adjustments daily.
- Run and review the production yield report for Mill, Extrusion and Packaging weekly and make notes on shop orders that didn't run correctly and why. Compile data for semi-annual review against the yields sent for formulas and adjust as needed in IFS.
- Work with Plant Scheduler on auditing routings and labor crew sizes in IFS.
- Backup to Plant Production Scheduler.
- Review the standard lot sizes that are set up in IFS for milling, extrus[on and finished good items.
- Oversee office staff. .
- Interact with Plant Managers and Inventory Control Specials.
- Ad-hoc reporting for the Plant Manager as needed
- Assist in various other departments and other duties as needed.
- Proficient with Excel & Word software.
- Knowledge in Pivot Tables.
- Strong in mathematical skills.
- Able to multi task.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good communication skills verbal and written.
- Willing and able to get along with others.
- Good judgment and reasoning abilities.
Tuffy's Pet Foods
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Financial Analyst 2 jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.