Tuff Shed, the industry leader in storage buildings and garages, is currently looking forconstruction/laborers/builders for our manufacturing facility in Overland Park, Kansas City
Duties include painting, cutting lumber or plywood, assembling wall sections, trusses, doors, or any other fabricating and assembly duties associated with the construction of the Tuff Shed storage buildings.
Great benefits including paid vacation, paid holidays, medical/dental/vision and life insurance, and a 'Safe Harbor' 401(k) plan.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ability to carry out instructions communicated in writing, orally, or in diagram form
- Ability to read a tape measure, working drawings, and speed square
- Ability to operate air compressors, air tools, hammer, saw, drill, and other basic power tools
- Ability to add and subtract in all units of standard US measures, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds at least 100 feet
Tuff Shed, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.Employment Type: FULL_TIME