Skills Building Worker (CBRS)
Tueller Counseling Inc Blackfoot, ID
- Posted: over a month ago
Skills Building Worker
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Current Enhanced background check
Department: Skills Building
Supervised by: Team Leader/Program Director
Positions supervised: None
- Use evidence-based practices to assist clients in achieving these goals in community and home environments.
- Assist in client treatment via meetings, collaboration, assessments, etc.
- Working from a client's Individualized Treatment Plan, teach assigned clients skills needed to increase independence and improve overall functioning.
- Working from a client's Individualized Treatment Plan, assist assigned clients in implementing these skills in their overall lives.
- Attend all required meetings and trainings
- Complete accurate progress notes documenting all Skills Building interventions.
- Submit all progress notes from the previous week Sunday by midnight, along with timesheets and weekly hours forms. Corrections are due Tuesday at noon.
- Review each assigned client's Individualized Treatment Plan at least every 90, 180, and 270 days. This is a teaming meeting that should be facilitated with a clinician, client and family members.
- Submit this teaming note by the following Sunday at midnight. Communicate pertinent treatment information to client, family, multidisciplinary team, and supervisor(s).
- Skills Building/CBRS worker will meet for supervision weekly with supervisor that has required credentials for supervision.
- All documentation for this is due Sunday at midnight.
- Report client abuse as needed (see Tueller Counseling Services Policy and Procedure #320).
- Follow requirements in Corrective Action Plans as needed.
- Maintain all required documentation for employee file including a current enhanced background check.
Full time, Part Time
Tueller Counseling Inc
Real EstateView all jobs at Tueller Counseling Inc