LPN - FLEX POOL - Assisted Living
Tudor Oaks Muskego, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Competitive Wages | Growth Opportunities
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, 403(b) Retirement Plan,
Bring your experience and skills to a welcoming community that fosters respect, dignity, inclusion and professionalism! Tudor Oaks is looking for a talented Registered Nurse to join our dedicated team. If you have a passion to help others, Tudor Oaks provides a caring environment where the quality of your heart is as valued as the quality of your work.
As an LPN at Tudor Oaks you'll perform a critical role in providing high-quality clinical care and services to residents, working in accordance with regulations and established clinical best practices. You will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of resident care via assessments, planning, intervention and evaluation, developing care plans in collaboration with residents, families and staff, encouraging residents to attain and maintain their highest physical, mental and psychosocial well-being and supervising staff in day-to-day activities.
LPN Job Requirements:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required; current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Wisconsin required.
- Long Term Care experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to demonstrate positive attitude, emotional maturity to effectively communicate and interact with residents, families and co-workers.
- Requires strong critical thinking skills, independent judgment, and the ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments.
About Tudor Oaks-An ABHM Community
- Tudor Oaks Senior Living has been proudly serving Wisconsin's seniors in the Waukesha and surrounding areas for more than 35 years. During our long history we have provided seniors with Independent living, assisted living, long-term care, short-term rehabilitation and memory care, balanced with supportive health care services, a tradition that continues. We encourage you to come work alongside compassionate professionals who care as much as you do. Tudor Oaks is situated on 110 acres of beautiful, park-like grounds.
An ABHM Community
Tudor Oaks is an American Baptist Homes of the Midwest community, promoting diversity, faith, collaboration and community in all we do. We are an AA/EEO Employer and a drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Currently need FLEX POOL nurses in our Assisted Living
Job Posted by ApplicantPro