Program Manager, Customer Care Operations
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ting Internet is a leading fiber Internet provider in the United States, delivering future-proof internet in over a dozen Ting Towns across the country.
We are rapidly growing our footprint, and with a national focus on better infrastructure, we don't expect to slow down anytime soon!
As part of Tucows (NASDAQ:TCX, TSX:TC), Ting is backed by outstanding resources and talent. We embrace a people-first philosophy that is rooted in respect, trust, and flexibility. We believe that whatever works for our employees is what works best for us. It's also why the majority of our roles are remote-first, meaning you can work from anywhere you can connect to the internet!
The work we do genuinely changes lives. If this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you!About the opportunity
The Program Manager, Customer Care Operations develops and maintains processes that increase organizational efficiency and reduce cost. They work with individuals across all Ting teams to identify issues and implement practical improvements. They are trained in industry-standard analytical processes and assist others to apply them effectively. With a deep understanding of Ting's product offerings and the industries' best practices, they use this knowledge to recommend solutions that make sense. Most importantly, the Program Manager helps to deliver business transformation and foster a culture of sustainable change.What you'll be doing:
- Clearly define program parameters and the criteria necessary for the success of the program
- Work with team-specific investigators to:
- Identify current constraints and compromises
- Uncover assumptions hindering business development
- Prioritize improvements based on effort and expected gain
- Map out the desired outcome in detail
- Apply industry standards to Tings' operations
- Observe and analyze business processes using techniques including gap analysis, value stream mapping, and Plan-Do-Check-Act
- Incorporate Six Sigma, Lean, and other improvement practices
- Continuously upgrade knowledge in order to remain effective
- Obtain commitment from Product Managers and perform follow-up
- Quantify improvement gains
- Verify the sustainability of counter-measures
- Create easy to understand progress report for stakeholders
- Support Product Managers in implementing proposed changes
- Facilitate best practices across all brands
- Help develop programs to hone the analytical skills of Ting employees
- Evaluate participants' performance
- Coordinate workshops and training
- Prior experience working in the industry (ideally telecom and internet)
- More than 2 years of experience in a project role capacity
- PMP certification is a plus
- Possess a solid understanding of project management methodologies including PMI standards & Agile
- Proven continuous improvement experience from a similar role, including project management and business analysis
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in various stages of implementation and meet deadlines
- Clear communication on goals and expectations
- Organize and present ideas in a concise and effective manner
- Motivation to team members to contribute their best effort to a program
The base salary range for this position is $86,450 - $101,700. Range shown in $USD for US residents. Other countries will differ. Range may vary on a number of factors including, but not limited to: location, experience and qualifications. Tucows believes in a total rewards offering that includes fair compensation and generous benefits. Learn more about Tucows Benefits.
Want to know more about what we stand for? At Ting and Tucows we care about protecting the open Internet, narrowing digital divide, and supporting fairness and equality.
We also know that diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Learn more about Tucows, our culture and employee benefits on our site here.
AddressHolly Springs, NC
BusinessView all jobs at Tucows
Get fresh Internet Operations jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.