Tucker Powersports Fort Worth, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Sr. Financial Analyst / Finance Manager - Treasury will be an integral member of the corporate management team, supporting both the Treasury and Financial Planning and Analysis departments. Reporting directly to the CFO, this highly visible hybrid position will be responsible for supporting the financial and business analytical needs of the organization and will help drive positive change in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage all cash management functions including daily cash reporting, borrowing requests, wires, account funding. Ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs
- Take ownership of the preparation of the weekly cash forecasting process
- In conjunction with Accounting supervise daily borrowing as necessary
- Responsible for month-end, quarter-end, year-end supplemental reporting requirements
- Research and prepare variance analysis and explanations
- Responsible for oversight of G&A department variance analysis and forecasting
- MBA preferred w/ undergraduate Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- At least two or more years of treasury, cash management, or relevant FP&A experience
- Microsoft Office Suite experience with advanced level Excel (Formulas, v-Lookup, Pivot Tables) and strong PowerPoint skills
- Prior experience in Retail, Distribution or Manufacturing industries would be preferred
- Developing drivers/metrics for short- and long-term forecasting and strong analytical acumen with modeling, data science, or data mining techniques.
- Ability to work independently with broad guidance, interpret and exercise professional judgment, and creatively problem solve. Must be a team player willing to be flexible in working towards shared goals.
- Lateral thinker – ability to explore alternative avenues.
- Exceptional communication (oral and written) and listening skills required.
- Thrive on delivering a high level of customer service.
- Demonstrated level of responsibility for taking ownership of projects.
- Self-motivated, highly organized, able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and emphasis on accuracy and efficiency.
- Working Knowledge of Asset Based Lending Programs
Powered by JazzHR
AddressFort Worth, TX
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Tucker Powersports