Junior Graphic Designer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking local candidates only
No relocation benefits.
Concept, design, layout, and production of on-trend, cutting-edge marketing materials including but not
limited to: catalogs, advertising, packaging, brochures, logos, posters, PPT presentations, etc.
- • Must take ownership of assigned work and complete on time and on trend.
- • Build print and/or web-ready files from concept to completion.
- • Be open to accepting feedback and guidance from Senior Graphic Designers and others.
- • Proof all documents created as well as assist other designers as proofreader upon request.
- • Embrace change in an ever-changing workplace. Always strive to do things, faster, better.
- • Stay current with design programs and industry trends.
- • Other duties as assigned.
This list is not inclusive of the total scope of job functions to be performed. Duties and responsibilities
may be added, deleted, or modified at any time.
- Degree or equivalent experience in Graphic Design
- Strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to take direction, advice, and/or constructive criticism from others.
- Excellent listening, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with multiple marketing disciplines in a high volume, fast paced environment (catalog, print/web advertising, packaging, websites, visual merchandising collateral, etc.)
- Experience with creating PPT documents.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Technical training and/or degree in graphic design.
- 1-3+ years’ experience at the Graphic Designer level with direct knowledge/experience in action sports and/or motorsports
Works in an office environment.
Reports to Director, Marketing
The physical demands include, but are not limited to sitting, standing, walking, communicating, seeing,
hearing, use of hands, and lifting
Powered by JazzHR
AddressFort Worth, TX
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Tucker Powersports