Territory Sales Manager
Tucker Brewing Company
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
- $50,000 to $85,000 Yearly
We're looking for an ambitious and goal-driven salesperson who understands the local market and can generate ideas that drive new sales to multiple hotel properties. We need a self-starter who can hit the ground running and always strives to exceed profit margins and revenue targets. Our next area sales manager is self-assured and has excellent communication skills to maintain relationships with existing customers while also seeking out new prospects through referrals and networking. The ideal candidate for this role will have at least three years of experience in managing sales, preferably in the hospitality industry. If you want to advance your sales career in a growing industry, please apply right away!Compensation:
$50,000 - $85,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Encourage the sales team to consistently meet or exceed sales goals and profit margins monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Solicit new and existing accounts to meet and exceed revenue targets through outside sales calls, on-site visits, and sales tours, and networking in the local community
- Maintain an active list of key accounts to ensure continuous relationship development
- Analyze local market trends and competitor activity to identify business leads
- Assess the performance of specific properties in your area and develop sales plans and goals that are in line with the broader brand goals
- Establish regular contact and build relationships with decision makers at accounts with a focus on “pull through” not “force in” sales technique.
- Establish an action plan prior to visiting market, utilizing distributor sales reps, VIP information and appropriate collateral/sales materials.
- Research and understand market trends to share with team and leverage to maintain existing accounts and win new accounts.
- Conduct promotions at bars and restaurants, samplings at retail stores and brewery visits for retailer.
- Manage each event from beginning to end, in terms of support, POS, manpower, etc. ensuring TBC has the best possible image to the consumer.
- Represent TBC at approved and scheduled festivals, tastings, and other official TBC events.
- Perform on-going quality control of beer outside of brewery.
- Resolve customer complaints and issues quickly and professionally.
- Additional duties may be assigned as necessary.
- 3+ years of experience in sales management or a leadership role in the sales department, preferably in hospitality
- Prior experience working in the hospitality sector is required
- Demonstrated exceptional social, verbal, and negotiating abilities
- High school diploma or GED, and bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- Stays organized and manage time well
- Minimum 2 years in the beer industry.
- Certified Cicerone or beer education preferred.
- Exhibits superior communication, negotiation and interpersonal abilities.
- Prior experience working in the hospitality/beer industry is required
- Detailed knowledge of beer styles, ingredients, flavors, and descriptions.
- Stays organized and manage time well.
- General knowledge of the brewing process.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Knowledge of the greater Atlanta beer scene is preferred.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 55 lbs.
- Open availability, to include weekends and holidays as may be required.
- Excellent driving record and valid driver’s license, as well as a reliable vehicle to travel to various markets.
GPI Millworks is a millwork products designer and manufacturer based in Tucker, Georgia.
Tucker Brewing CompanyAtlanta, GA
BusinessView All Tucker Brewing Company Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.