Tuba Group is seeking a Clerical II candidate to deliver excellent support to our client the United States Marshals Service.
Requires Public Trust security level
United States Citizenship
Under the supervision of the site manager, the Clerical II performs, but is not limited to the following duties:
- Provide word processing and data entry/retrieval
- Type correspondence using MS Word and other word processing software (letter, memo, report, etc).
- Type forms.
- Generate form letters.
- Merge form letters with mailing lists.
- Apply specialized terminology.
- Schedule appointments.
- Perform on-line data update and verification of existing records.
- Perform on-line creation of new record.
- Perform on-line modification of records to correct mis-keyed or mis-related data.
- Enter data into data base.
- Print predetermined management reports.
- Retrieve data from database.
- Answer inquiries regarding case-related information as maintained in the database. A Clerical II must meet the following qualifications:
- A high school diploma or GED is required
EOE Statement. Tuba Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.