Data Analyst/Administrative Assistant
- Expired: January 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tuba Group is seeking a Data Analyst to deliver excellent support to our client the United States Marshals Service.
Requires: Public Trust Security Level
Requires: United States Citizenship
Requires: Bachelor's Degree
Provide administrative information and assistance concerning case to other investigative agencies, local law enforcement agencies, U.S. Attorney, other DOJ processing units, and higher headquarters.
A Data Analyst performs, but is not limited to the following duties:
· Extract data from agency data base for management and program report
· Provide organization and management of case files
· Review data (completeness of information, proper execution)
· Extract data from data base
· Obtain additional information from another investigative agencies/data
· Establish/maintain physical file
· Prepare notices/advertisements
· Receive, suspense petitions, claims, and process requests
· Reconcile inconsistencies
· Prepare declarations
· Gather information and organize investigative package
· Verify case files and case tracking systems
· Maintain internal status information on the disposition of all forfeited assets
· Assure information is accurate and perform analytical computations necessary to process data
· Conduct and reconcile inventories
· Distribute and receive documents
· Assist lead analyst or official in obtaining/collecting all documents/information to complete case file
· Perform word processing relevant to case documentation
· Perform data entry relevant to case
· A Data Analyst must meet the following qualifications
· Performs certain liaison functions with clients with respect to budget execution
· Reviews reprogramming requests of clients
· Provides program specific analysis to support budget formulation, budget execution, and financial reporting processes
· Requires experience with Government accounting system
· Proficiency in using spreadsheet and word processing software
Skills and Experience:
· Ability to establish case/project files
· Ability to enter and retrieve data from data bases
· Ability to prepare and format management reports
· Ability to manipulate, transfer, compute and print information
· Ability to create and manipulate spreadsheets
· Ability to prepare and correct reports and correspondence using word processing software
· Ability to consistently deliver the highest quality of work under extreme pressure
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
Tuba Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
Flexible spending account
Health savings account
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Are you a US Citizen?
Work Location: One location
Tuba Group, Inc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Tuba Group, Inc.