THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN TUBA CITY, AZ (WESTERN NAVAJO NATION)
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AND SIGN ON BONUS WITH A TWO YEAR SERVICE AGREEMENT AVAILABLE!!!
NHSC & IHS LRP QUALIFYING SITE
LOCATION AND LIFESTYLE:
- Live and work on the beautiful Navajo Nation, near national parks and forest, canyon country, and ski area a day trip away
- The unique community of Tuba City offers a culturally rich environment and a rewarding career in an underserved area
- Easy drive to the Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Snowbowl (ski area), and Las Vegas!
- Easy access to hiking, biking, fishing, and skiing
- Excellent work/life balance
- Very close, collaborative medical staff
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
This position serves as a Physician Assistant (PA) which involves performance of medical care services for patients of all ages in the Emergency Department. Interviews, assesses, and evaluates patients to determine their physical condition and type of medical services needed, and orders initial diagnostic studies appropriate for the patient’s medical condition.
- Positive working relationships; has the ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse environment
- High ethical standards
- Reliable and dependable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent clinical skills and judgement
- Trustworthy and willing to share information
- Responds effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints
- Is a mentor to colleagues and other organizational staff
- Bachelor's degree
- Two years experience working in an emergency department or urgent care setting
- Must possess a certificate from the NCCPA (National Commission for Certified Physician Assistants)
- Must be a credentialed and privileged to serve on the Medical Staff
(Official job description available upon request)
To be considered for this position, go to www.tchealth.org/careers and complete the fillable MS employment application. Email to email@example.com or fax to 928-283-2083.