Test Operations - Technical Project Analyst
- Expired: July 27, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join TuSimple and help change the way the world moves. Together we're making freight transportation safer, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
This opportunity is located in Tucson, AZ.
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
We are looking for a talented Technical Project Analyst to work with our Autonomous Vehicle Test Operations department. This position acts as a liaison between the test operations department and the developers. In this role, the Technical Project Analyst determines priority of testing requests from developers, communicates vehicle performance expectations to Test Engineers and System Operators, provides feedback to developers on desired vehicle behavior, and develops SLAs with other departments that interact with Autonomous Vehicle Testing. This role will also Lead meetings between developers and test operations crews, and draft presentations and documents to present/communicate vehicle behavior/expectations.
- Communicate issues escalated by testing teams in a succinct and digestible manner to the departments responsible outside of Test Operations
- Interpret Product and System Requirements to improve the quality of feedback provided to developers
- Set standards for Product/System/Algo devs to follow
- Identify Root Causes of Communication Issues
- Participate in the Two-Way grading matrix
- Determine Priority of Day-to-Day scheduling requests, balancing requests from multiple departments
- Process Improvement to include:
- Observe the process
- Record pain points
- Create metrics to measure the effectiveness of process
- Design Improvement
- Enforce Improvement
- Re-asses metrics for improvement
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, testing, operating, or fleet management on freight trucks or aircraft required
- Ability to have hard conversations with developers while maintaining a positive relationship
- Experience in Linux (Ubuntu) as an end user preferred
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- High level of self-initiative, time management, and strong communication skills
- Ability to understand technical documentation
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your dependents
- Meals provided every day
- Free unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, and more provided
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
This opportunity is located in Tucson, AZ.
Brown University, California Institute of Technology, Carnegie Mellon University, Columbia University, Cornell University, Dartmouth College, Duke University, Georgia Institute of Technology, Harvard University, Harvey Mudd College, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, North Carolina State University, Northwestern University, Princeton University, Purdue University, Rice University, Rose - Hulman Institute of Technology, Stanford University, Tufts University, University of California — Berkeley, University of California — Los Angeles, University of Illinois--Urbana-Champaign, University of Maryland--College Park, University of Massachusetts--Amherst, University of Michigan--Ann Arbor, University of Notre Dame, University of Pennsylvania, University of Southern California, University of Texas Austin, University of Washington, University of Wisconsin--Madison, Williams College, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), Yale University, MIT, CMU, Waymo, Uber, Facebook, Uber, Amazon, Cruise, Tesla, Argo AI, Baidu, DIDI, Zoox, Nutonomy, Nuro, Aptiv, Pony.Ai, Kodiak, Toyota, Nissan, GM, Ford, VW, Autonomous Car, Autonomous Driving, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep learning, Perception, Prediction, Planning, Control, Anduril Industries, Sift, Nauto, Tempus, Salesforce, Automation Anywhere, SenSat, Phrasee, Defined Crowd, Pymetrics,Siemens, Socure, AEye, Rev.com, Suki.ai, Verkada, DataVisor, People.ai, AlphaSense, Icertis, Casetext, Blue River Tech, Nvidia, Bright Machines, Orbital Insight, Brighterion, H2O, Intel, Clarifa, X.ai, Zebra Medical Vision, Iris AI, Freenome, Neurala, Akamai, Zoho, ServiceNow, SalesForce, Oracle, Tableau,Splunk,Cvent, Veeam,Atlassian, DocuSign, Dropbox, Veeva Systems, Proofpoint, Cornerstone, Qualtrics. New Relic, Okta, Intralinks, MuleSoft, Freshworks, Slack, Twilio, Anaplan, Stripe, Workfront, Smartsheet, Zuora, OutSystems, Coupa, Cylance, Elastic, Zoom, SailPoint, BlackLine, iCIMS, Digitate, Qualys, Kareo, DataStax, DiscoverOrg, Siteimprove, Druva, Centrify, Looker, SimilarWeb, Odoo, Kyriba, Sumo Logic, Sisense, PagerDuty, DigitalOcean, Liquid Web, Zaloni, Databricks, ServiceTitan, Fastly, SnapLogic, Mendix, Couchbase, Egnyte, Seismic, Bill.com, Justworks, Collibra, ActiveCampaign, Schoology, SalesLoft, Cylynt,
TechnologyView all jobs at TuSimple