Recruiting Coordinator Assistant at Tryon Dollar Store, 10720 S. Tryon St
- Posted: over a month ago
- $13 to $16 Hourly
We are looking for a results driven Recruiting Assistant to carry out day-to-day administrative duties. You will be responsible for database management, resume review, creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets and document reviews. You will be tasked to ensure all projects and tasks meet efficiency and client satisfaction.
As a Recruiting Assistant you have a proven track record of successfully carrying out duties and responsibilities, follow process and procedures in accordance to client standards, and managing assigned tasks.
Our ideal candidate will have management experience with a sharp business mindset. You should also be skilled in organizing and solving problems.
- Manage all emails
- Manage calendar appointments
- Manage all in-mails through LinkedIn
- Spreadsheet management for each client
- Sourcing candidates, per the direction of Antonio and Andrea
- Shortlisting candidates
- Building screening form/questionnaire templates
- Cleaning screening forms/questionnaires
- Create Market Data Research based on requisitions
- Association and organization search/management
- ATS (Applicant Tracking System) management
- Pre-submittal emails
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Experience using Microsoft Office Tools
- Experience with Quickbooks or account management tools
- Experience with database management
- High School Diploma or Higher
We are looking forward to reading your application.
Tryon Dollar Store, 10720 S. Tryon St
BusinessView all jobs at Tryon Dollar Store, 10720 S. Tryon St