Accounting Technician //$34/hr // San Jose, CA(Immediate joinner)
Tryfacta San Jose, CA
- Expired: 26 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
• Applicable College curriculum or Major
• A/P experience with 2+ years of recent technician-level accounting and automated accounting system experience (accounting assistant, AP/AR specialist, bookkeeper, accounting clerk, etc.)
Job Requirements –
• Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel.
• Flexibility to shift tasks as needs change, engage with various individuals who will provide direction, be open to a variety of work, including limited clerical duties as needed (matching/organizing documents, copying, etc.)
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
Job duties and responsibilities –
Will be responsible for:
• Under Accounts Payable Lead Senior Accountant's direction:
- process assigned invoices for timely payment by promptly and accurately entering invoices into PeopleSoft Payables system, resolve invoice,
- purchase order and receiver document matching discrepancies and reconcile assigned vendor accounts;
- scan and upload accounts payable documents and file hard copies;
- perform other accounting projects as assigned;
- provide customer service to vendors and Valley Water employees;
- Participate in the upcoming implementation of the Infor ERP system by training on and developing proficiency in the Infor A/P module.
• Candidate may also assist in processing cash receipts, District issued pcards, expense claims and retiree reimbursements.
AddressSan Jose, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Tryfacta