- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Truth Design Build (truthdesignbuild.com) is looking to hire a ApprenticeCarpenter.
At Truth, we strive to provide a unique customer experience rooted in an unwavering commitment to transparency, creativity, and attention to detail; we focus on building lasting relationships with everyone that we work with, whether a client or trade partner, and we do our part to minimize our ecological footprint, and promote justice and equity in our community.
We firmly believe in the right people doing the right things, and so we are seeking someone whose values align with our own, someone who doesn't see this as just a paycheck, but a joint collaborative venture, someone who believes both in teaching and in learning, and will contribute to making the company a better company. We’re looking for someone who is highly organized, takes initiative, is friendly, respectful, energetic, encouraging, professional, and has high expectations for themselves and their teams. If this sounds like you, read on!
WHAT YOU BRING
We firmly believe in the right people doing the right things, and so we are seeking someone whose values align with our own, someone who doesn't see this as just a paycheck, but a joint collaborative venture, someone who believes both in teaching and in learning, and will contribute to making the company a better company.
- 1-2 years experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Ability (working with a lead) to do demo, site protection, framing, windows, siding, and trim carpentry, in addition to job clean-up, picking up materials, etc.
- Must be intrinsically motivated and care about what you do
- Must be willing to show up on time and work hard
- Must be timely, be able to listen and follow directions, and most importantly, be willing to learn
- Must be ambitious and desire to move up the ladder in time with increased pay and responsibility
- Preferred: Basic carpentry tools
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Load and unload tools for yourself and your lead
- Site clean up
- Install and maintain Site Protections
- Pick Up Materials from local suppliers
- Perform demolition, framing, siding, window installation, trim work under the direction of a lead carpenter
- Assist Lead in making sure the site is well maintained, and that trade partners are on track
- Use Buildertrend(cloud based software) & personal mobile phone for time clock, task management, communications and site photos
WHAT WE BRING
This is a W-2 salaried position, pay rate is $40-52K per year
Health insurance (Kaiser) after 30 days
2 weeks paid vacation per year
Profit sharing at the end of the year (based on performance)
$1000 annual stipend for tools
You will get a truck as well after 2 to 3 years, pending reviews and company profitability.
Professional development opportunities
Truth Design Build
Get fresh Mechanical Engineering Apprentice jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.