This is a part-time internship.
We are looking for a Business Development Coordinator to act as the outside sales liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. The role will be to seek out new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential referral sources through cold calling, and business to business meetings.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and sales team goals. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until they become customers. This position will also ensure proper after-sales service.
What are we offering:
- Part-time 20 hour a week position available.
- Office Hours of operation are Monday thru Friday 8:30am-5:30pm, with the occasional changes based on need of the agency.
- $17.00 an hour.
What are the requirements?
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years of post-secondary education or 2 years work experience in a position that developed the ability to think critically, solve problems, serve customers, effectively communicate verbally and embrace new challenges.
- Proficient in computer, window-based programs with excellent navigation skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and face to face with customers while delivering attentive, knowledgeable, confident, helpful, and prompt solutions and support.
- Ability to handle stressful situations in an inside sales center environment.
- The interest and willingness for continuous learning.
- The ability to seek out, accept and integrate feedback professionally.
- Must have reasonable knowledge of MS Office and CRM.
If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. I look forward to hearing from you!