Wildlife Sales Inspector
- Posted: July 05, 2022
Would you describe yourself as someone who’s energetic, outgoing, proactive and creative?
Are you someone who has high attention-to detail with outstanding communication and customer service skills?
Does the idea of winning the sale through relationship-building and providing solutions interest you?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then apply now to become a Wildlife Sales Inspector!
Learn more about us here!
TruTech Wildlife Service specializes in wildlife management services for residential and commercial properties, providing leading nuisance wildlife, animal and integrated pest management services across the nation since 1984. We work with wildlife and people alike to solve animal related issues in humane and environmentally conscious ways.
We are a brand that commits to its team members. If you are a driven professional who embraces our values and drives our standards of excellence, you will achieve success and grow within our organization!
As a successful Wildlife Sales Inspector, you will grow sales and generate new accounts in your assigned territories by responding to provided leads and uncovering new business opportunities. You will be part of a team of heroes and problem solvers, who while selling our industry leading services and products, provide assistance to field service personnel as needed.
Your Daily Duties
- Create and follow a service schedule within an assigned territory, ensuring safe and timely arrival at each customer’s location
- Serve as a problem solver for our customers by utilizing the in-depth training provided to decide on the most efficient and best overall solution for each customer's needs
- Create, present, and submit sales proposals and collect owed money in a timely fashion
- Provide technical and logistical assistance to field personnel as necessary/requested
- Perform quality control visits and follow-up with customers to ensure satisfactory service
- Develop relationships with customers, sister companies and external businesses that lead to the creation of new sales opportunities
- Lead with a safety first mindset
You Will Thrive In This Role If
- You hold yourself to high standards
- You enjoy building relationships and creating a bond and rapport with customers
- You are a sales professional and are skilled at generating your own leads through networking, cold calling, research, and driving your territory
- You are tenacious and a closer
- You have great time management skills
- You have a “yes” approach to customer service and are able to provide that high level of service to all existing, future, and past customers
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Company vehicle, cell phone and tablet
- Comprehensive training programs as the industry leader
- Initial uniforms provided and/or compensated by Company
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
We go where the wildlife goes! Candidates must be physically capable of safely performing the following job duties:
- Using a ladder within the manufacturer's required weight capacity
- Lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs
- Access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in various weather conditions
- High School Diploma required
- Service, general labor or construction experience is preferred but not required
- We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen
TruTech is an Equal Opportunity / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities Employer?
Trutech Wildlife Service
BusinessView all jobs at Trutech Wildlife Service