Trusty Behavioral Services is seeking energetic people that are excited to work with children. We provide ABA therapy to children with autism and other developmental disabilities and are looking for new ABA technicians.
This position is for our IN-HOME therapy program and requires travel to client homes in various counties including Cobb, Fulton, Gwinnett, Dekalb, Hall, and Forsyth counties. You must be willing to travel to client homes to deliver therapy.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs and bend, sit (on the floor), stand for extended periods, walk (sometimes swiftly), and jump. Please note that this job requires you to be very active and energetic.
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal records check.
- Posses adequate transportation to client locations in counties identified above
- Certification as a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) is preferred. Those not currently certified must obtain certification during first 45 days if hired.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
This position involves delivering 1:1 ABA therapy to children (2-21 years of age) with autism in the client's own homes or other community settings. Our services focus on teaching developmental and adaptive skills and treating severe and challenging behaviors. The basic responsibilities of the ABA Technician include but are not limited to:
- Traveling to different client homes and potentially schools or daycares
- Implementing behavior programs 1:1 with patients under the direct supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Following the prescribed behavioral skill acquisition and behavior reduction protocols.
- Completing necessary documentation to include session notes, progress summaries and other required reporting
- Collecting and submitting behavioral data using an ipad.
- Assisting the parent and caregiver in implementing protocols.
- Effectively communicating with parents and caregivers regarding client progress as instructed by the BCBA
- Utilizing safe & appropriate handling procedures when working with aggressive clients including crisis intervention training as provided by the company.
- Maintaining client confidentiality.
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and organized work and therapy environment.
- Collaborating with the treatment team including client, parents and caregivers, outside professionals, and co-workers.
(Available to full-time staff)
- Competitive hourly wage
- Paid training time
- Mileage reimbursement & paid travel time
- Company provides all necessary equipment & supplies (including company issued iPad)
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- Paid annual, sick, and holiday leave
- Company covers all RBT certification expenses
- Supervision for those working towards BCBA Certification
- Continuing education and more
Trusty Behavioral Services
Why Work Here?Trusty Behavioral Services was established in 2014 with a mission to transform the lives of individuals with developmental disabilities using ABA. We currently deliver services in-clinic, in-home, and in community-based settings. We value compassion, ethics, positivity, professionalism, and excellence. People with similar values who enjoy working with children in a truly collaborative team environment should consider joining our team!
Join a small-locally owned company that truly cares about their employees and strives for excellence!