- $59 to $65 Hourly
Trusted Medical, PLLC
Trusted Medical, PLLC is the clinical care delivery affiliate of Edera (www.edera.com). We specialize in serving Veterans by reducing wait times for them to gain access to disability screens and separation health assessments required by the Veteran Affairs (VA) to receive benefits. Help serve those who have served us by joining our growing team!
This role supports the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs in conducting assessments for Veterans leaving military service or applying for disability benefits from the VA. You will apply your expertise in the evaluation and diagnosis of audio conditions to support a Veteran’s disability claim with the gathering and synthesizing of clinical evidence through medical and military record review, interviews with Veterans, and in-clinic face-to-face examinations. You develop a medical opinion of likelihood that the Veteran’s condition is related to their military service. The timely and expert examination assures that a Veteran’s claim is heard and dutifully processed by the VA.
Duties include the following.
- Administers and interprets diagnostic tests, including audiometry evaluations
- Calibrates equipment, prepares related reports, and maintains the audiological suite, materials, and supplies
- Examines patients experiencing ear conditions
- Collaborates with other medical professionals as needed.
- Follows all medical laws, guidelines, regulations, and standards.
- Helps public and private organizations improve accessibility
- Doctorate Degree in Audiology (AuD), Masters Degree in Audiology (MA), or Masters of Science Degree in Audiology (MS)
- An active and unrestricted license in the state in which exams are performed.
- Audiology Occupation: 1 year (Preferred)
• Audiologist License (Required)
• Board certification from the American Board of Audiology (Required)
- Experienced in one or more major Electronic Health Records
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Teams)
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to initiate and follow through on work independently
- Proven ability to be prompt, reliable with a strong, professional work ethic
- Proven problem-solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems
- Proven ability to establish and foster significant relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
Job Type: Part-time
- Monday through Friday
- No weekends
- No holidays
- Current BLS Certification required
- TB Screening (less than one year old)
- Hep B Titers (less than 1 year old)
Immunizations Strongly Recommended:
• COVID vaccination and boosters
• MMR Titers (less than 1 year old)
• Varicella Titers (less than 1 year old)
• TDAP Immunization (less than 10 years old)
• Flu Immunization (within current season)
All applicants must be US citizens and able to obtain a Public Trust clearance. Trusted Medical, PLLC participates in the E-Verify program. Trusted Medical is a drug-free workplace.
Trusted Medical, PLLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Trusted Medical, PLLC prohibits discrimination against individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. Trusted Medical, PLLC takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, or veteran status
Trusted Medical, PLLCWashington, DC
HealthcareView All Trusted Medical, PLLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.