Trust Security Services is seeking to hire a detail-oriented administrative assistant to work directly with our CEO. We are a fast-growing company with plenty of room for advancement. We are looking for someone who can start as an administrative assistant and eventually advance into an office manager position.
We do not believe in micromanaging. This is not a position for someone who needs to be constantly told what to do. We believe in giving clear instructions, providing all of the support and resources that you need to get things done and staying out of your way. The ideal candidate will be a mature, self-starter with a solid work history and extension experience performing administrative tasks.
Work Schedule: 8:00AM-4:00PM Monday - Friday
All applicants must meet the following minimum requirements
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of administrative experience.
- Work history: Must have a consistent work history with positive employment references.
- Age: Must be at least 21 years of age to apply
- Education: College diploma preferred but not required. Will accept work experience as a substitute for degree. Work history is more important to us than degrees.
- Basic Administrative Skills:
- Type 40 words per minute
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- General comfort with using computers
- Written and verbal communication
- Dependable, reliable transportation to get to work. (office is not on bus line)
- Pass background and reference check and drug screening.