EXPERIENCE OUR CULTURE! JOIN OUR TEAM!
Recognized as a "Best Place to Work" for the 6th year in a row, Trust Point Inc. is looking to hire a full-time Sales Coordinator in our Minneapolis office. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented and client service focused professional.
We offer a complete line of benefits including on-site workout facility, pet insurance, paid volunteer time and identity protection coverage. In addition, we also offer a very generous 401k and profit-sharing plan.
ABOUT TRUST POINT INC.
For more than 100 years, Trust Point has provided a wide array of trusted financial services to individuals, families, businesses and charitable organizations. It is our goal to provide outstanding client service in order to help our clients achieve their financial goals.
Our success is a direct result of the caliber of the team we recruit. We value each of our staff members and their input. We are supportive, not only to our clients but to each other. Our CEO embodies our supportive culture and has an open-door policy. We love to show our appreciation and provide fun and unique perks throughout the year like locally sourced steaks, produce, cheese and homemade apple pies!
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A SALES COORDINATOR
The Sales Coordinator is primarily responsible for supporting the Minneapolis business development team through organizing, tracking, coordinating and preparing materials, schedules and data to guarantee that sales goals are being met.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining prospect & COI contact data within Salesforce
- Assisting the Minneapolis business development team to assure all pre-account opening documents are in order and accurate in Salesforce
- Confirming prospect and COI meetings either via phone, email or correspondence and follow-up after meetings
- Preparing materials for prospect and COI meetings
- Event planning and coordination
- Identify and help develop process efficiencies
QUALIFICATIONS FOR A SALES COORDINATOR
- High School Diploma Required
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge in Salesforce CRM is preferred
This is a full-time position working Monday Friday, 8am-5pm. After training is completed, this position will be hybrid, two days remote and three days in office each week.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Trust Point Inc.Minneapolis, MN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.