No Experience Need for Full Time Client Representative – We will provide all the Paid Training you will need!
As an award-winning firm in the Dallas – Fort Worth metroplex, Trust Group Inc, has partnered with the largest and most well-known brands in the world to bring the best and latest technology to the public. We are looking for top notch candidates to help us reach our client’s target market, execute strategic sales acquisition programs, and achieve market expansion goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and secure new customer opportunities through in-person sales presentations
- Employs sales techniques to find out what customers want and suggests products or services that address their needs
- Establish relationships with new customers and manage the needs of existing customers
- Maintain thorough knowledge of the product or service line to accurately and sufficiently address customer questions
- Set up and break down in-store signage and merchandising set up
- Increase market share of our clients’ products and execute marketing strategies
As an Entry Level Client Representative in our customer service and sales department, you will play a critical role in expanding our clients’ brand and product portfolio. The ideal candidate will partner with Big Box retailer in their assigned territory to increase brand awareness, sales and improve customer relationships.
- Passionate about working with people
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Maintain a high level of professionalism & integrity
- 4 year degree preferred, not required
- 1-2 years of customer service/ sales
- Demonstrated leadership ability. Sales and Marketing experience is not required
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Ready to start your successful career with Trust Group, Inc? Contact our HR Department TODAY at 972-807-9319 or email us your resume directly to HR@trustgroupdallas.com.