Trust Group is hiring 5 new team members for Full Time Client Account Representative role for our Dallas office.
Perks and Benefits You Will Enjoy:
- Bonuses for top performers
- Full Time employment
- Job security and advancement opportunity
- PAID Hands-On Training Provided
- Fun and Friendly Team-Oriented work environment
- Team outings
- Weekly bonuses
By joining our team, you will receive PAID TRAINING as an Entry Level Client Account Representative. You will learn basic sales and marketing techniques to handle in-store sales presentations, address general customer service inquiries and customer relation. This position requires engaging directly with decision makers in order to build great customer rapport and develop new accounts for our clients.
Experience with restaurant, hospitality, business services, customer service, or retail sales is a bonus but not required. This position offers advancement opportunities for top performers.
- Positive attitude
- A desire and commitment to become an expert in the industry and our services
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Comfortable working independently with a stellar work ethic and desire to achieve goals
- Coachable with a natural desire to improve your skill set every day
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com or other CRM is preferred, but we will provide training as well
Trust Group, Inc is a Texas-based, full service sales and marketing company. We provide a dedicated team of sales representatives ready to deliver excellent results in brand representation, sales acquisition, promotional marketing and field support. We guarantee 100% satisfaction for our clients and customers.