Retail Imaging Management Group - Seasonal Technical Call Center Agent
At Retail Imaging, we have a culture of solving problems creatively, executing solutions flawlessly, and above all else taking ownership of our work. We empower our people to make decisions independently, giving them the flexibility to respond quickly to the changing business needs of our clients. This enables Retail Imaging to provide a higher level of service and the personalized attention our clients have come to expect. If you’re looking for an employer that trusts and values their people, we hope that you’ll consider a career with Retail Imaging!
No matter the challenge, IT CAN BE DONE.
Our Core Values:
Skilled: We have the skills, and do what’s needed, to get the job done well
Professional: We adapt to change, can be depended on, communicate in a respectful and clear manner, and consistently represent the company in a positive light
Proactive: We use strong critical thinking skills to see and resolve potential roadblocks, take initiative and resolve unexpected challenges, and consistently demonstrate a solution-oriented approach
Collaborative: We work as a team which means we share relevant information in a timely manner, provide additional support when needed, and remain open to professional feedback
Productive: We use company time and resources for business-related purposes and operate in a manner that is efficient and goal oriented
Why we love to work here and think you will, too!
- We are more than a call center and offer multiple pathways to advance your career.
- We believe our employees are our greatest resource and provide competitive benefit plans as well as other perks to show our appreciation for all they do.
- Flexible scheduling options allow us to find a schedule that works best for you.
- Hands-on support and training from your supervisor is just a few desks away.
- We strive to create a casual, open, and collaborative work environment.
About the position
The Technical Call Center Agent provides effective, professional, and timely technical support to our clients via phone-based platform. You’ll utilize our tracking systems to accurately document the calls you receive and adhere to call and resolution times while successfully resolving each situation clients and customers call in about.
The skillset we’re looking for
- You have either a high school diploma or a G.E.D.
- You have a minimum of six months of experience providing effective customer service support to diverse people, ideally within the technical field.
- You are a team player and you’re ready to join our team and have fun.
- You are a good listener and want to problem solve with the caller to find a solution
Are you ready to join our team? Send your resume and cover letter to TCCfirstname.lastname@example.org Please note that all offers of employment will be contingent upon successfully passing a criminal background check.