Bilingual Customer Service Dispatch Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for a bilingual Customer Service Dispatch Representative.
Spanish: basic proficiency level
The Customer Service Dispatch Representative is responsible for receiving incoming calls and electronic communications from our customers and converting them into support tickets with the appropriate priority level. They are also required to transfer incoming calls to appropriate staff, transfer tickets to Service Technicians for appropriate territories, and work closely with Support and Service Technicians to ensure the customer is assisted quickly and with genuine empathy for the customer's needs.
A Customer Service Dispatch Representative at TRUNO will:
- Provide excellent customer service to both external and internal customers.
- Maintain ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, evenings as late as 10PM, mornings as early as 6AM, and holidays.
- Answer and direct incoming calls to appropriate personnel.
- Create support tickets from incoming calls and electronic communications, including Call-In board, efficiently and accurately.
- Escalate calls appropriately.
- Diffuse customer complaints.
- Make outgoing calls/electronic communication to Service Technicians.
- Multi-task with accuracy.
- Create manager cards as requested.
- Send out supply order invoices.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as needed.
A Customer Service Dispatch Representative at TRUNO should have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- Minimum of one year in telephone call center (required)
- Dispatch experience (preferred)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (required)
- Experience working both individually and as part of a team (required)
Skills & Knowledge
- Basic computer skills (required)
- Dress professionally and appropriately (required)
- Energetic, outgoing, friendly attitude (required)
- Ability to think, learn, and solve problems quickly (required)
- Excellent oral and written communication (required)
- Organized and detail-oriented (required)
- Excellent listening skills (required)
- Ability to discern essential details from customer phone calls (required)
- Excellent customer service (required)
- Ability to type 40 wpm or better (required)
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment (required)
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?