Low Voltage experience? Will train Security Alarm Technician
Trunation Gaithersburg, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
**For Immediate Hire**
Do you have low voltage experience?
We are currently hiring Alarm technicians in the area for our installation and service departments and are open to training candidates with low voltage experience who are hard-working, reliable, and willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
The scope of work includes installing and terminating end devices for Intrusion/Burglar Alarm, Access Control and CCTV infrastructure within Commercial environments.
Experience w/ any of the following:
- Low Voltage
- Experience installing the following Intrusion Alarm Systems: Honeywell (Ademco/Vista), Bosch (Radionics), DMP and/or DSC.
- Experience installing the following Access Control Systems: Brivo, GE, Software House, Lenel, AMAG, S2, American Dynamics, Honeywell and/or Pelco.
- Experience installing IP CCTV cameras
- Experience installing intrusion alarm, access control and/or CCTV systems in Commercial and/or Residential environments.
- Ability to install and terminate end devices such as: card readers, RFID readers, single-door access controllers, motion detectors, glass breakers, mag locks, IP-cameras, request-to-exits, etc.
- Own your own basic hand tools
Nice to Have:
- Certifications for any security systems mentioned above is a BIG plus.
Real EstateView all jobs at Trunation