*Become a Behavior Skills Therapist with Trumpet Behavioral Health!*
Do you want to make a difference in a child’s life? Do you love learning and helping others? Are you looking for part time work?
If you answered yes then working as a Behavioral Skills Therapist might be the right fit for you! Trumpet Behavioral Health is looking for individuals who are passionate about making a change for children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder and developmental disabilities.
*What You’ll Do:*
* Work one on one with individuals in their home or one of our centers
* Help clients reach individualized goals under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
* Use a company provided tablet to collect data on programs
* Collaborate with a care team to ensure client progress
*Who You Are:*
* Compassionate, caring, energetic and flexible
* Available to work *part time*Monday-Friday between the hours of 3:00-7:30 pm.
* *You have experience working with children in any capacity and love the work*
* You have a high school diploma or equivalent
* Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. routinely and submit required immunization records
* Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors and is receptive to feedback
* Ability to pass a state and federal background check
* Have reliable transportation to willingness to travel throughout service area
*Why You’ll Love Trumpet:*
* Opportunity to earn your Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
* 40+ hours of paid training prior to working with clients
* Earn paid time off while working part-time
* The opportunity to gain supervised hours if you are enrolled in BCBA or BCaBA coursework
* A chance to make a meaningful impact on the lives of the children served and their families