- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Support operations for information systems and technologies, including internal applications, network operations, Telephony systems, Audio Visual events, and sales of all related technologies, in order to support business and operational objectives.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES: ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
· Identifying future project needs by understanding our guests and employees business needs and consulting with them to ensure their expectations are met.
· Manage vendor relationships, including research and evaluation of current and potential service and product providers.
· Continuous development of new business by identifying target clients, networking and building relationships. Operations
· Respond effectively and quickly to guests and employee’s technology needs, issues and problem resolutions.
· Investigate networking and Internet emerging technologies and develop new product introduction strategies and plans.
· Develop and support the introduction and sales of new technology and deployment of systems and hardware.
· Develop a strategic Technology Services plan addressing alternative revenue streams, profit margins, and marketing.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
· Excellent project management skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Extensive experience with LAN/WAN environment and architecture
· Audio Visual Equipment
· Extensive knowledge of systems integration
· Ability to work well with people who possess varying technical abilities.
· Familiarity with the following software applications:
o Internet Access (VPN Support)
o MS Office 2010+
o MS Windows NT/2000 Server/Advanced Server
o Remote support software
o Micros POS
o MS Windows 7/10 +
o Adobe/Adobe Reader
AS or BS Degree in related field, or comparable certifications and experience
Minimum 5 years systems management and support. Must be able to work days, night, overnight, weekends, and holidays.
Previous hospitality systems experience preferred.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES Microsoft certify
Trump Ruffin Payroll, LLC
AddressLas Vegas, NV
TechnologyView all jobs at Trump Ruffin Payroll, LLC