Customer Experience (Technical Support) Specialist
Trulioo Vancouver, BC
- Expired: April 20, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join an established, scaling and award-winning team at Trulioo (Truly-you)! Recognized as a "CNBC Disruptor 50 Company", "Technology Pioneers" by the World Economic Forum, "Emerging Company of the Year" by the BC Tech Association, and KNOW Identity's "Industry Leader of the Year!"
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we've built the world's leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 330 million businesses in more than 100 countries through a single API. Hundreds of businesses worldwide depend on Trulioo GlobalGateway to help streamline and scale their customer onboarding, fraud prevention, and compliance operations across the world. With offices in Vancouver, San Francisco, and Dublin, we've fostered a world-class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people.
Reporting to the Technical Support Manager, the Customer Experience Specialist is responsible for providing technical and business support to our clients and partners. This is an exciting customer-facing role at the heart of our business that will work in close collaboration with multiple departments, including Product Management, Account Management, Data Science and our Engineering team. We are looking for technically sound, team-oriented, business savvy, and passionate individuals that will have an immediate impact on a rapidly growing industry disruptor.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support and services to our SMB and Enterprise customers in a timely manner
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience to ensure Trulioo maintains our position as the leading trusted expert in Identity Verification
- Achieve high customer satisfaction by effectively and proactively troubleshooting and correcting any issues
- Configure and troubleshoot Trulioo products and services with exceptional attention to detail and adherence to our SLAs
- Respond to all internal and external stakeholder questions and concerns with a high level of professionalism
- Collaborate with other departments, including Vendor Management and Datasource Monitoring teams, in order to resolve issues
- Contribute to customer success initiatives when needed
- Performs client due-diligence on new and existing accounts to ensure all accounts are in accordance with the Compliance policies and procedure
- Conducts regular audit on existing accounts for quality assurance
- Ability to think critically, troubleshoot proactively and solve complex problems
- Capability to excel in a data-driven, metrics-oriented environment
- Comfortable working both independently and in a team environment including supporting projects with remote employees in other offices
- Strong aptitude with an ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Strong customer service orientation with excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Mastery of Office Suite (MS or Google), in particular with MS Excel
- Written and verbal English proficiency
Education and Experience:
- Post-Secondary Degree or combination of desired experience and education
- Must have a minimum of 2-5 years experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience supporting users on a SaaS platform using APIs
- Startup experience
Working at Trulioo
A great place to work! Trulioo offers a fast-paced, dynamic, inclusive work environment where all employees have an impact. You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company.
Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. At Trulioo, we truly believe "everyone is someone" and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Trulioo offers competitive compensation and extended benefits package including dental, vacation and learning opportunities and programs. We value our employees and have created a flexible and friendly work environment where everyone can succeed and grow with the company! We are team-driven, collaborative, and accountable to one another.
Trulioo is a growing company and while we thank everyone in advance for considering us, only those who are being considered will be contacted. You must be legally authorized to work in Canada. We collect your full name, email address, phone number, and home address for the purpose of reviewing your application and establishing a possible employment relationship with you.
Employment Type: FULL_TIME
BusinessView all jobs at Trulioo