Job Title: Seasonal Delivery Driver
Location: Tallahassee-Panhandle, FL
Reports To: Store Manager
FLSA Status: Regular Non-Exempt
The primary function of the Delivery Driver is to provide excellent customer service and patient care while delivering medication to patients and caregivers, per department rules.Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Verify products on the manifests match the products in each delivery before leaving the facility.
- Communicate clearly to the customer, deliver product on time and safely, Determine the most efficient route to destinations to ensure timely delivery.
- Maintain records for each delivery in accordance with state and federal law, as well as company policy.
- Process orders in the POS system and complete dispensation during each delivery.
- Keep cash and products securely locked in the green bins stored in the trunk of the vehicle.
- Inspect and maintain the delivery vehicles and all related equipment, putting in repair requests with management as necessary to maintain safe operation.
- Relay customer feedback, including concerns, complaints, damaged deliveries, returns, and competitive knowledge whenever it is presented.
- Monitor and evaluate safe work practices and maintain a safe work environment
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum High School diploma
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a clear driving record
- At least one year of driving experience
- Must have the ability to balance customer satisfaction requirements with organizational objectives
- Able to work independently and make crucial decisions
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills for effective interface with all internal/ external contacts.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties
- Must be able to pass a level 1 and level 2 background check and drug screening
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure requirements of this position can be fully met. Must function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity. Must have the ability to work effectively with patients and fellow consultants Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at times hostile people at any given time.
Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance.
WORK SCHEDULE:Full-Time and/or Part-Time weekly hours available. Must have open availability between the hours of 7:00am-8:00pm, hours are subject to change depending on store needs. Must be available to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace