Commercial Lines Insurance Sales and Customer Service
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Commercial Lines Account Manager provides assistance to Producers in the processing of new and renewal business. Provides in-house customer service to clients as assigned and requested.
Energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Career Development & Growth
Hands On Training
Professional Work Environment
Office Snacks & Coffee
Base Salary Based on Experience
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Secure all Trailing Documents from customers.
- Complete Evidence of Insurance requests.
- Share training and education knowledge and expertise with team members.
- Thoroughly understand and follow all underwriting, rating and compliance requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Generating insurance quotes.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Be outstanding at relationship building.
- Maintain client relationships with follow up phone calls.
High School Diploma.
College Education or equivalent insurance experience.
CA Resident Insurance Producer for Property & Casualty License.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Truex Insurance