Software Sales Manager
Truenorth Corporation Guaynabo, PR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Must be located in the United State
Sales Software Manager is a key position which will involve interesting with new clients and the needs of the company.
Responsibilities and duties
- Seeking new clients and sales for driving revenue
- Build a longterm relationship with clients
- Analyze the market and develop new sales strategies
- Manage the sales pipeline by reporting optimizations for service delivery
- Represent the company at trade or social events
- Effectively execute and manage each element of the sales process
- Available to travel
- Solid communication skills, strong critical and analytical thinking skills, and appreciation of diversity
- Knowledge and management in trading techniques
- Ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal relationships
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Be able to maintain knowledge of standard concepts, best practices, and procedures within a particular field
Benefits and Perks
- We have excellent benefits including but not limited: health care, paid time off, retirement savings plans, parental leave, training and certification reimbursement, and professional development.
- Among other benefits that we offer include: casual dress code, free movie nights for our staff and their partners, AT&T corporate discount, free parking, Year-end Christmas Party and Employee Recognition Event, company-sponsored athletic events and community service with Truenorth Foundation.
Powered by JazzHR