SW Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Senior Software Project managers must be skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee, while complying with methodology standards, customer expectations and project profitability.Responsibilities:
- Support the Truenorth Software Executive Team by following the proposed objectives stated in our Proposals or Engagement Planning Documents.
- User our Standards to create a Detailed Project Plan and Monthly Reporting reports using our tools and standards.
- Review plans and created detailed plans using our methodologies and tools.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Resolve barriers to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Confirm project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders to ensuring functional viability and technical compliance with standards.
- Ensure both client and Truenorth resource availability and allocation.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as necessary.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Strong educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers, applicable to Project Management specifically in a Coding Field.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector especially in Application Development and Management.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Proven excellence in the Application Development and Maintenance for large complex projects involving multiple coders.
- SCRUM Master and/or Product Owner
- Knowledge of the Microsoft DevOps environment for the management and control of a group of coders.
- Agile Sprint Management with DevOps or other tools.
Powered by JazzHR
ConstructionView all jobs at Truenorth Corporation