Senior Digital Media Planner
TrueSense Marketing is a full-service, direct-response fundraising agency. With more than 50 years of history and a team of over 400 professionals, TrueSense is in the business of making a difference through our expansive list of national and global nonprofit clients. We are a Certified Google Ads Premier Partner, Google Ad Grants Certified Professional, Microsoft Ads Partner, and Meta (Facebook) Business Partner Member.
TrueSense Marketing’s already amazing client base is rapidly growing putting us in need of a Sr. Digital Media Planner.
As the Sr. Digital Media Planner you will manage a small team and work hand-in-hand with our Digital Media and Strategy Teams to research, plan, execute and optimize direct-response and full-funnel cross-channel paid digital media programs, including paid search, paid social, programmatic display, native, video, OTT/CTV, and emerging channels with a focus on donor acquisition and revenue. You will work closely with internal and external channel-specific teams to ensure an understanding of objectives toward proper planning and execution/optimization.
The successful candidate will have hands-on experience with implementation, optimization, and reconciliation of cross-channel paid digital and off-line media. They will also be experienced and comfortable auditing and analyzing data within Google Analytics.
This position offers the opportunity to work with an impressive client portfolio. If you are a self-described paid media guru who is detail-oriented, infinitely curious, and loves to get into the weeds of a good media plan with 5+ years of experience, we want to talk to you!
- Manages a team of Digital Media Cross-Channel specialists
- Collaborates with client teams, project managers, digital strategists, and channel-specific teams to develop insightful digital media solutions to achieve client goals
- Works with VP Digital Media and other internal teams to prepare and maintain integrated media budgets and projections as part of our client proformas
- Recommend investment allocations based on client KPIs and delivery feasibility
- Maintain media plans including changes, budgeting, optimization and reporting
- Integrate with Subject Matter Experts (Social, SEM, Programmatic, Traditional Media) and Strategy teams to ensure creative and messaging needs are met and well-executed for campaign effectiveness
- Analyze performance data and KPIs to drive client-facing communication of strategy, implementation, and outcomes
- Oversee the analysis of performance data and make cross-channel campaign optimization recommendations
- Analyze and monitor the media marketplace, marketing and other related media data to aid VP of Digital Media
- Stay apprised of industry landscape, latest technologies and offerings, and industry standards and share with the broader team
- Evaluate media opportunities and provide solid and actionable POVs
- Other media related responsibilities as assigned
Education and Experience:
- 5+ integrated paid media planning/buying and/or supervisory experience
- Working knowledge of digital and traditional off-line media planning & buying, including SEM, Paid Social, Programmatic, Native, CTV, OOH, TV, Radio, Newspapers, Magazines, Free-standing Inserts, and more.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Working knowledge with major paid digital advertising channels & tools: Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook, Basis (or similar DSP), Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Campaign Manager, other (Native, CTV/OTT, streaming video/audio, emerging channels)
- Certifications in Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Microsoft Ads, or other certifications are a plus.
- Familiar with cross-channel optimization, including paid search, paid social and programmatic
- Familiar with direct response and/or non-profit fundraising marketing efforts
- Working knowledge with optimizing cross-channel paid media for eCommerce and/or conversion tracking
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of direct-response best practices, strategy, and tactics.
- Familiar with conversion tracking and conversion pixels
- Expert in Microsoft Excel along with proficiency in the remainder of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Detail-oriented with proven ability to work independently while juggling priorities and completing all responsibilities on time at a high level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
NOTE: This position is remote, hybrid, or working in office (employee's choice). We are based in Warrendale, PA. Minor travel for training or meetings may be required.
We offer a comprehensive package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k) + match, STD/LTD, generous PTO, Parental Leave, EAP, and 11 Holidays. Employees enjoy participation in our employee engagement activities and Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion group. EOE
Powered by JazzHR
TrueSense MarketingWarrendale, PA
BusinessView All TrueSense Marketing Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.